Sal Gomez is the founder and owner of Gomez Productions which is located in Las Cruces, NM. Gomez Productions with many years of experience such as a freelance photographer, web and graphic designer. At Gomez Productions we pride ourselves in the work we do. We thrive on pleasing you the customer. Gomez Productions can help you in many ways whether if its in Photography, Web or Graphic Design. Personal or business we showcase your best.
Being well versed in various types of creative media such as, Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Lightroom, Dreamweaver, Sony Vegas Pro, Joomla, WordPress, Video Editing and Microsoft Office. Through experiences Sal Gomez has fine tuned his professional skills to provide excellent customer service and quality work. He is highly trained and listens to the clients wants and needs.
Sal holds a degree in Creative Media Technology/Graphic Design and a speciality in Photography. Sal Gomez professional career outside of Gomez Productions is a degree in Radiology and retired after 27 years of good outstanding service.
Mission Statement: To always do my best at everything I do with dedication, respect and knowledge.
Code of Conducts.
- To deal fairly, honestly and helpfully, with my clients, employer, employees, suppliers and fellow members and when required to give a professional opinion to do so conscientiously and without malice giving due consideration.
- At all times, and in all respects, conduct my professional business operations in line with the law and fairness.
- To ensure to the best ability that images and work is not discriminatory, defamatory, prejudicial, misleading, ambiguous, untruthful or likely to cause offense.
- Treat all subjects with respect and dignity.
- Maintain a high quality of service and a reputation for honesty and fairness.
- Oppose censorship and protect the copyrights and moral rights of other photographers, graphic and web designers.
- Never conspire with others to fix prices, organize illegal boycotts, nor engage in other unfair competitive practices.
- Refuse agreements that are unfair to the photographer and or designer.
- Protect a client’s confidential information.
- Use written contracts and delivery memos with a client, stock agency, or assignment.